Sunday, June 5, 2011

Against All Odds has been released!

(Click on picture for downloadable artwork.)
Contact me in any way to purchase a copy for $9. I've put huge amounts of work into my first album and hope you all can appreciate and enjoy what I've done. They're shrink-wrapped, and contain a four page insert inside. June 3, 2011 - official release date. I will put it on iTunes in a few weeks but in the meantime, why not buy a hard copy for one less dollar?



TRACK LISTING
  1. Against All Odds (The Beginning)
  2. Blacklight
  3. Where Do We Go (feat. Eric Egan)
  4. Get On My Level
  5. Gospel
  6. We On (feat. D. Woodz & J-Work)
  7. Catch My Flight
  8. For the Love of the Game
  9. Run My City
  10. Cold World
  11. Live It Up
  12. Against All Odds (The Finale)

Stay tuned, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment